Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh Monday!

When I woke up this morning, I had one of those allergy-induced SCREAMING headaches and I couldn't open my eyes without wanting to vomit!!! It was horrible! When Jin came to get me to bring her and Isa to school, I just couldnt:(. There was no way I could've safely drove them to school. I was kicking myself for spending soooooo much time in the backyard yesterday while Keila was in cotillion practice! It was nice though...I got to catch up with Ate Lane who's been hustlin big-time with school, work, and being all that she is...Super Woman!!!


Anyways, so Jin got me some medicine, made me an ice pack for the back of my neck and dug her fist into my head till I fell back asleep. I woke up 2 hours later feeling much better.


When I got downstairs, Isa was knocked out on the couch, Nick was outside mowing our lawn, and Jin was outside playing with her cousins. I woke Isa up and brought her and Jin to school after Nick and I ran thru all the handy-man things I need done in the house. I'm so blessed to have the Haights so close:). Our grass was beyond embarrassing! LoL


Then, Keila and I ran to the store and got stuff for our Club Aragon Taco Night. We had slow-cooked pork, taco beef and all the fixins. Keila even made her famous guac (don't worry, I didn't have any).


Pare Ron and Mare Christy came over with Noah in the afternoon to do Keila's photo shoot for her senior portraits. It was so nice to have them over! But I was MAD cuz they didn't listen to me and ate before coming over?!?! ;) I thought about that one time we went to their house in Hercules to chill while Keila was at the church teaching Vacation Bible School. We brought some marinated chicken to grill and just grubbed and kicked-it. I pulled up the picture you uploaded to FB and just stared at it as I remembered the good time we had...trying to remember everything from that visit from things you said to what you were wearing. Man, I wish I had running video of you 24/7/365...


I WAS planning on going to the Dance Party Xtreme class at 24, but the photo shoot took longer than expected. I did start to get a bit lazy, but ended up going to the gym anyways to go some cardio. I'll make up for not getting a full workout tomorrow though. Emily texted me to let me know she has a slot open for me at 10, so I'll have training in the morning AND Hot Hula at night.


The Lail's are coming to visit tomorrow too. I wish I could spend more time with them cuz they'll be off to Angola soon...but I know they have a lot on their plates with the cotillion coming up, Gab's finishing up high school and being UC Irvine-bound, on top of Atch and Dave getting ready for the big move to Angola! Man!!! What am I gonna do when they're so far away?!?!?


Anyways, I'm sitting in my car typing in front of the gym cuz I know that once I get home, imma KO...so, I'll cut it now.


Goodnight sweetheart. Chat w/ you tomorrow:). 1434