Friday, March 11, 2011

In the Kitchen (Again)

So, a couple weeks ago I told you about how I finally started cooking again. My first creation was my enchilladas and while they were a hit, the process was all off! I couldnt stand not having you here to help mix it all up and taste-test for me! Sounds silly, but we had a good system going when it came to stuff that took hours like enchilladas, ceviche, lumpia, etc...

Well tonight was another "first" for me. My first time whippin together my seafood pasta salad without you. It didnt take hours, but the entire time I thought about the weeks it took us to perfect the recipe. There was even a recipe we tried that you did NOT like, at all! That was the one and only time I knew of you not liking something! We found a bunch of variations online and after a lot of tweaking we finally came up with the right stuff for THE perfect creation! :)

I loved cooking for you! And I was never satisfied with an "it's good" cuz you thought EVERYTHING was "good"! LoL I always strived to make you ask me to cook something again. That's how I knew you really, REALLY liked something:). Betcha didnt know that, huh?!?!

Well, I just had to share that with ya. It sucks that the emotions couldnt stop after my first time finally cooking again. Looks like I'll add some tears to each dish I cook up for the first time. (Sorry Girls! I'll just add less salt! LoL)

1434