Friday, March 4, 2011

ZzzzzZzZzzZzzzzzz...

Its almost 5, and I cant sleep! So, I'm just gonna try to stay up till its time to take the lil ones to school...

We went to watch Angeline cheer last night. It was the cutest thing ever! Lala, Jin & Isa each made posters that read "Go Angeline"! Seeing her face light up with that huge beautiful smile when she saw them was absolutely priceless! After the game, we went and chilled at TapEx. I laughed when Kristine ordered an avocado smoothie w/ boba. Thats what you loved to get, if you weren't in the mood for your usual strawberry snow bubble w/ boba;).

Kristine and I chatted while our girls played board games and took pictures of themselves. All the laughter was such a pleasure to hear:). And the conversation between "Fave" and I was awesome, as usual! She misses you like crazy...but man-oh-man, she's a ROCK! Having her in my life is such a blessing.

She helped me realize what most-likely happened to the hard drive I've been searching for! The one you put all your important stuff and backup files on. I cant believe it didnt dawn on me before, but you often had it with you wherever you went in case you needed something on it and I can remember times you'd put it in the glove compartment, the middle console, or in the pockets behind the seats or in the trunk of the suburban! (Thank God I used your hard drive with all the music and some pictures on it on 11/3 cuz otherwise you woulda had that one too!) So, now we can asume that whoever found your blackberry somewhere around 106th & MacArthur also has your hard drive! I believe theres a lot of foot traffic in that area everyday, so it could be anybody! Oh well...

It's 5:24 now, and my eyes are finally getting heavy. Its gonna be a pain to have to wake up at 7:30 to bring the girls to school, but I am officially ready to go meme, so can you give me a wakeup call at 7:30 then again at 7:45 to make sure I didnt go back to sleep please? LoL I WISH!

I'll be back later babee...1434