Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

After the cotillion, we picked-up Isa and Jin and headed home with Monsay & Alana. We all went to sleep funky cuz we were soooooo exhausted! Keila, Monsay & Alana were on the dance floor the entire time - literally! I dont even think they took bathroom breaks! LoL

I woke up to a dozen pretty red roses and special-made cards from our baby-girls. I couldn't have asked for a better mama's day moment...That's how I woke-up every mothers day when you were still with us.

Our water wasn't running, and I had no clue why! It wasn't till after noon, a couple calls to the water company, Keila figiting with knobs and such, and a confession from our neighbor that we got to turn on the water and take turns showering. (Our neighbor accidentally turned our water off...he thought the knob was for his sprinklers, or something like that LoL).

Once we were all ready, we headed to Vallejo to mom's house for dinner w/ the fam. Before we ate, mom, Atch, Ate Sette, Kuya Lan and I went to visit Lola at the cemetary. It was another night of talking about the cotillion and what a success it was, and celebrating us mama's.

I'm finding that it's getting a bit easier for me to tolerate the pain of missing you on special days like Gabbi's cotillion and Mother's Day. Now, Jin's 13th b'day next week and Keila's graduation may be the exceptions, but I'll still do my best to hold it together...

I'm STILL exhausted! But we have just one more BIG night to get thru before we can get a good night sleep. I'll tell you about it tomorrow though:).

I just wanna thank you for teaching our girls how to make me feel special on Mother's day. I had NO IDEA, so it was truly a pleasant suprise:). Talk to you later honey. 1434