Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pops...

I texted this to Pops before he left for Angola:
"I'm REALLY trying to stick to my friend "denial". I don't have the mental strength/energy to deal with you being so far away! Especially not after we all grew so much closer together since we moved back in 2008, and especially after I lost my "david"...We love you and are gonna miss your crazy sense of humor and seeing you wear your love, loyalty and devotion on your sleeve. WE LOVE YOU!"

His reply:
"Don't make me cry. Remember jared will be your gardner and servant boy. Take care and luv u."

So babe, now Atch and I are both without our men. And even though she's leaving too in June to be with him (the hits just keep on coming!!!), I still feel horrible for her! *sigh* Anyways, I just wanted you to know that I finally cried for a reason other than you today. LoL 1434