Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time keeps flying...

I can't believe its almost midnight! Where did Monday go????? Then again...I did sleep till it was time to pick up Isa from school at 2. LoL I spent the afternoon sending out resumes and catching up on some DVRd shows. It was actually nice to be home all day. I feel like I haven't been home in so long!

May has been such a hectic month, and June is supposed to be even more busy. Pops is leaving for Angola tomorrow. I'm still in denial about him and Atch being gone for so long. BUT, I couldn't imagine Atch being without her man for so long so I'm a tiny-bit ok with it;). I wish I could vacay up in Heaven with you every once in a while...or vice versa.

I thought being busy would help lessen my pain a bit, but instead it makes me realized just how much our lives were intertwined with one another! We used to love doing EVERYTHING together, but now that you're gone that makes everything much more painful. I mean...I wouldn't have had it any other way, but then again...I didn't expect to lose you so soon.

Missing you and loving you more and more as each day passes...