Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pros and Cons

I hate having to make such life-altering decisions without you here to make the final call! THIS SUCKS!

Then again, it's not really a decision that has to be made...I have two options. Find a job, or move (AGAIN)! I'm giving myself till the girls last day of school/Keila's graduation to get a job here in Sac. If that doesn't happen, I'm seeking work elsewhere.

I would LOVE to stay here in Sac...close to the Haights, great school district, safe, and you said it yourself - "this is what I picture our first home to be like". BUT - money doesn't grow on trees, pollen is my worst enemy, majority of friends and family are at least an hour away, and our 2 "home" churches are even further away! (Jeilen is SO BUMMED that I can't drive her to VBC in Hercules once a week for her last year of Bungee Soccer!)

Wow! I just read what I wrote. hmmmmmm.....

*************

I just got off the phone with Pastor Ron. It's always so nice how God prompts people to call me just in time! After writing my mini-list of pros and cons above, then my brief chat with Pastor Ron about it, I've accepted the fact that God's Will will be done and we will be just fine. I'm not gonna let this situation bring me down...I've got bigger "situations" to tend to.

I miss you so much! This single-mama/grieving widow stuff continues to SUCK! But we'll get through this in God's time - not ours.

1434