Saturday, June 11, 2011

Looooooong day...Part 2

Nothing like last minute plans to meet-up at BJ's for more family love:). It's not everyday all 7 of us Ruiz siblings are all together at the same time!

I brought Lala to pick up her graduation tickets this morning. I can't believe they only allow 8 guests per graduate! What's up with that??? And even more so, I can't believe she's graduating:(. Someone needs to get their finger off that fast forward button already! Too much, too fast! BUT, I am still so very proud of all her accomplishments...more than anything, I'm proud of the woman she's grown into.

Today is the second day in a row that I haven't taken the time to sit and be still in the Word. I feel it...and I'm not proud of it. So, I'm gonna cut this short, spend some quiet time with my Heavenly Father, then sleep. Got another loooooooong day ahead of us w/ Daddy's 80th b'day shindig, followed by another family kick-it session:).

Goodnight babee...1434