Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Missin CLUB ARAGON

This heat ain't no joke! And it didn't help any that I've had body aches since yesterday so I've been downing Nyquil to try and beat the flu before it hits hard. I've been hot, sweaty and uncomfortable all friggin day!

Thank God for the cool breeze out right now! It feels soooooo good outside. Summer nights are amazing...it just sucks that we gotta get thru the almost-unberable heat to get to them.

This is soooooo CLUB ARAGON weather! Chillin in the back smellin the yummy bbq, playin dominoes/skip-bo/phase 10/or Texas Hold'em w/ the crew, jammin to old school jams...man, I wish we could go back there. It's all I can think about in this darn heat! Everytime I'd complain about it, you'd remind me of Club Aragon. You ALWAYS made me feel better when it came to stuff like that. That's probably why I tend to feel down sometimes - you're not here to make me happy.

The "Mark withdrawls" are starting up again with the change of season. Time for a getaway! Can't wait to head to SoCal next week with the fambam! Perfect timing!!!

Right now the girls and I are chillin downstairs watching George Lopez...just like the old days:). Wish you were here...1434