Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our semi-Family Portrait

So babee, we WERE scheduled to take family portraits today...but when it came down to it, I came-up with every excuse in the book NOT to in my head! It just wouldn't be the same...it didn't feel right. How could we take an "ijklm" photo (professionally) without "m"? Finally, I wore myself out walkin around the mall with the girls as we waited for our 7:20 appointment, and the girls just didn't "feel it" anymore, so we left.


I look at this picture we snapped earlier today and I couldn't help but notice the space in the middle. If I had photoshop, I SO woulda put you right there!!!

***

On another note...something heartbreaking (but amazing at the same time) happened today. Keila got her permit! Our babygirl is one step closer to being an independent woman! Things are happening so fast again. Our household went from 5 to 4 when you relocated to Heaven; then in the Fall it'll go from 4 to 3 when Lala goes off to college.


I lost the man God created just for me (that's YOU, of course) in November, and the beautiful young lady who I am privleged to be a mama to (and kinda grew-up WITH for a while) is going off to college less than a year later! Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way (the college part), but WOW!


November 2010- you left, Thanksgiving


December 2010- Isa's 10th b'day, Christmas


January 2011- New Years


February 2011- Valentines Day


March 2011- what would've been your 33rd b'day, our 7 year Myspaceiversary, our 4 year anniversary


April 2011- Easter, Spring break


May 2011- Jin's 13th b'day (another teenager! *sigh*), Gabbi's cotillion (You're supposed to be here to present one of the 18 roses...)


June/July/August 2011- Lala's high school grad, no more "Club Aragon" summer bbq's or many ijklm Discovery Kingdom trips, our first ijklm trip to HI for Rie & Gene's wedding and mini vacay


September 2011- Kids back to school, Lala off to SFSU


October 2011- Lala turns 18, my 33rd


November 2011- your 1 year Heavenly Birthday


...that's a lot to take in. 1434