Friday, April 1, 2011

FOR LIFE!

Alrighty babee:) Thanks for hookin me up with my prayer request to JC! The interview went very well! Now, I gotta wait to find out when my 2nd interview is...then when I ace that one, I'll have one more to go. Man, this is such an intense process! But it's so worth it for the perfect job:)

Sorry it's so late - we had a pretty busy day which is just now ending...I should be asleep cuz I gotta leave for the airport around 6, so I'm gonna just leave you with another song that's been on replay all night for me:)

Each time I listen to this song, I always think of that car ride through Alameda with the girls (Alana too). I may have been playin around singing this all dramatic and stuff, but babee - I definately consider you my answered prayer! 1434 - for life:)