Monday, March 28, 2011

STILL!

I can't believe I didn't lookup our FB/Twitter activity from our anniversary last year! When I saw this today, I cried as if you had just sent it to me...
"I want to wish my wife a Happy anniversary. She fullfills me and lifts me up."
March 24 at 9:18am

*sigh*

On April 16 at 5:08am, I posted on your wall: "I am so amazingly in LoVe with you baby:) Just sayin..."

You replied: "Babee....I Love you more than you know...."
April 16 at 7:04am

Then I said: "i love you more:)"
April 16 at 9:18am

Hahahaha!!!

Then on May 28 at 5:24pm, I shared: "We've grown to be one soul - two parts; our lives are so intertwined that when some passion stirs your heart, I feel the quake in mine. ~Gloria Gaither"

You commented: "I love Leila...."
May 28 at 6:28pm

And again, I said: "I love you more:) LoL"
May 28 at 6:33pm

See...you ALWAYS let me have the last "I love you MORE" UNTIL 11/4/2010 before you closed the door for the last time. REALLY??? SERIOUSLY??? That's just WRONG! :(

June 16 at 3:52pm: "I LOVE being so in LOVE with an amazing man who's so in LOVE with me:)"

Your reply: "Babee I Love you more than you realize. You are stuck with me no matter what. I will Love you and protect you through it all.....Muah"
June 17 at 1:22am

Wednesday June 16, 2010 was FLASHBACK WEDNESDAY:) It brought back so many memories and feelings from throughout our relationship. On your FB Wall, I posted:
"Usually when two people are together for a long time things seem to change…It’s been said that nothing good can last forever, but our love gets better every day!

We go through problems just like everybody else, but I don’t mind cuz it makes us keep it fresh. What’s sadder than an argument is the thought we may have never been…

You’re my lover, my babies father, my lifetime partner, and my friend. You’re still the man of my dreams, you’re still the man for me and I’m still in love with you so deeply…

…the question everybody asks, is how WE make it last, I tell them “I still, he still, we still…” Still feels like the first time we met… (first time) we kissed…(first time) we said “I love you”…We still run around like teenagers even though we're grown and married with kids, and we still talk on the phone for hours when I’m away…he still, writes letters and sends me flowers…I still, he still, we still..."


I also commented with a bunch of other song lyrics that hit home...but in reply to this song, you said: "This song was one that we heard when we first got together and wished that this would be us. We're not old yet, but everything else fits us perfectly. This proves our love for eachother. I love you babee.....Muah....".

*sigh*

It drives me nuts that I can't find official music videos for all our songs...but this'll just have to do. Talk to ya later babee... i STILL love you MORE!!! :)