Friday, March 25, 2011

Refreshed & Blessed

So yesterday, I finally fell asleep around 6:30 (last time I looked at the clock was at 6:25), woke-up at 7:30 to take the girls to school, came home and went back to sleep, woke-up at 1:30 to pick the girls up from school, hung out for a bit watching some TV, then went back to sleep around 3:30. I woke-up on the couch this morning all tucked-in...Isa learned from the best! She even brought Nate down and tucked him in with me:).

That was a lot of sleep I got yesterday! Thank GOD for melatonin!!! LoL I've found that I can fight sadness with either busyness or sleep. I didn't have it in me to get busy yesterday. All I could think about was how we should have been together having dinner at Sushi House, then walking around holding hands where we met in Benicia, maybe even heading to the Berkeley pier to stare at San Francisco across the water and have one of our "If" sessions (books by Evelyn McFarlane, James Saywell)...celebrating US! So I did the next best thing and slept!

I wish I didn't make people feel so awkward. I get messages from people who "don't know what to say" or are "at a loss for words" sometimes and I just wish I could reach out and give them a hug! Honestly, there are no words that could make the pain go away. But knowing I'm not alone in this world eases the pain a bit and makes it tolerable.

Anyhoo - I'm about to hit the books. It's not everyday I feel this refreshed! Talk to ya later love. 1434