Sunday, March 20, 2011

Who'da thought...

...seeing a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in the grocery store would bring me to tears??? Isa and Jin didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for me... The second I saw it, I had deja vu. I was brought back to one day we were preparing for a Club Aragon kick-it session and I whipped-together about 30 pounds of my specially marinated chicken in that big 5 gallon tub. It was kinda-sorta last minute so I went out and bought your favorite Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce to use instead of making my own. We never used it to bbq with before, but you loved it with other things. I never had to make my own bbq sauce since! :) I was definately more pleased than hurt - I ain't gonna deny that it wasn't as good as sweet Baby Ray's! LoL

I bought a bottle, completely forgetting that we still have the last one you and I bought during our last grocery trip on Halloween. I gave it to Ate Sette when we hung out earlier...I'm sure she'll never buy Bull's Eye again:)! hahaha

Want bbq babee?

1434