Saturday, April 9, 2011

Abundantly BLeSSeD!!!

Keila and I had so much fun tonight with our VBC family!!! I got such a great response to my Blessings Unlimited biz...AND was offered another vendor gig by a new friend who's been praying for us for months! Even before I met her, which was tonight:). I sure learned a lot tonight...I'm definately gonna be much more prepared for my next gig, no doubt. God is so amazing!!!

I have a feeling that God has something BIG in store for the girls and I in the near future. My job search has been horrible. It took MONTHS for your BB W2 to arrive, which gave whoever used your SS# a chance to file taxes electronically before I was able to. And because they did, now I have to file a paper return which will of course will stall our refund a bit longer. And now I'm hearing about some government issue which will delay the processing of all paper returns. SO, with all that in mind, plus the fact that I've been anticipating our refund to pay some bills and provide for our girls, God MUST have something big for us in the near future! He is our ultimate provider, after all... So, either the perfect job is right around the corner OR my Blessings Unlimited biz is gonna blow up! Either way, I'm trustin, prayin, and gonna do all I can in the meantime.

I'm suprised everyday with things that don't go "MY way", but in the end I know that He's sustained us this far, so I have a ton to be grateful for.

Well my love, I'm gonna call it a night because that drive from Hercules exhausted the heck outta me...1434.