Sunday, April 10, 2011

157

It's been approximately 157 days since I last saw your smiling face. One Hundred Fifty Seven loooooooooooooong days and nights without you here with me. On the bright side, that's 157 days of you living in eternal paradise...but for us down here without you that's 157 days of painfully missing you.


I wonder if there'll be a day I DON'T sniff your cologne, say hi and bye to your picture when I walk in and out of my room, read our old messages to eachother and AIM chat logs, think about what we'd be doing or where we'd be at random times during the day if you were here...


Probably not, because I can't imagine life without you-even though I'm technically living life without you. You remain a constant in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way...unless God were to send you back to me, but that's a long shot! :)


So, I'll just continue my days talking to you when I'm alone in my car, missing your presence everywhere I go, and loving you MORE! Goodnight sweetness.