Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting Back On Track!

I have a confession to make (although, you must already know since you're my guardian angel). My workout routine has been nonexistant since Vegas! And for about 2 weeks before Vegas, I only walked a couple of days each week.

Whew! There! I said (typed) it, and now I feel like a huge weight has been lifted! I feel horrible - it wasn't till last night that I did a little power-walking, but it was in the middle of the COLD night and I cut the walk short when I couldn't feel my hands anymore cuz they were frozen!

I wasn't just lazy, sitting on my butt though - I was doing some intense job searching online. Online applications, follow-up emails, etc... Not an excuse for not working out, I know. Which is why I feel horrible!

SO, I just spent a couple hours adding Zumba, Hot Hula, Camp24 and Kickboxing classes to my google calendar (which sync's w/ my phone's calendar) so I can be reminded daily to get to the gym.

It's wierd that even though you're not physicall here, I still feel you holding me accountable for my health! In a way, I'm more disappointed that YOU know I haven't been working out, than anything. Thanks for being such a constant inspiration for me. Gotta get some sleep cuz Keila and I have a 9am Zumba class:). Then, Hot Hula in the evening! Goodnight my love. 1434