Monday, April 11, 2011

I hacked Mommy's bloggg!!!!!!!

Hey Papa, it's Jin! I hacked Momma's blog, MUAHAHAHAHA.
Well as you might've heard from Momma, I'm writing a letter to you saying how much I miss you and how much it isn't the same without you here. Just keep in mind that this is from back in March. (Mommy shared some of this already). So here it is...

Dear Papa,
I have been thinking a lot these past months. Thinking about my family, new friends, school, but everyone in this house has mostly been talking about you. About how we miss you so much, and how great you've made an impact on our lives. I just want to say that I am so very thankful that I got to have you in my life.

You were with us throughout our lives, through the good times and the bad. But now most of the time I have no one to help me wih my homework, watch over us, take us to hula and church on the weekends, take us to school every day after you get off of work at fedex then get ready for work at bestbuy right after, scare boys away when they talk to us, ect. There is just so much that I just can't think of at this time. Even though our family and other people can do those things for us, no one in my life could ever do it the way that you did. You were the provider of our family even though you were only with us for part of our lives, you were a real father to us and now I'm so lost I don't know what to do. Like sometimes when there is something wrong with Mommy I don't know how to comfort her the same way that you do, when she has a headache I don't know how to dig my knuckles into her head like you'd do.

I just wish that you were still here. I would give up anything to go back to the way that is was before. I'm glad that your at a place where there is no worrying, no suffering, no hurting, but I just wish you didn't have to go the way that you did.

This isn't really for me, mostly for Momma, but I can tell that she is sad when she watches elderly couples walk by and wishes that it was you and her. I feel the same way when I see fathers walking their children to school or when there are father daoughter dances, but that's just the way that some lives have to go.

I know that holidays are going to be hard ones for us, like your birthday, the new years, christmas, and valentines day(which was a hard one for Momma), then the ones that we still have to go through like Easter, also my 13th birthday, this summer, halloween, then back again to the previous ones. We're doing pretty good now though.

Like we're going to really good scholls, we have lots of food(which by the way never compares to the food that you'd make), a nice car, lots of support from the family, etc. But nothing compare to living with you here with us. It might feel like we have everything we ever needed right now, but I feel tht without you here anymore my life isn't complete. But don't think it's only me, you are dearly missed by your family, friends, and people who only said hi to you once.

The last thing is Bungee Soccer, it won't be the same without you videotaping the games to help me improve myself for upcoming games, and you there to cheer me on with the rest of our family.

Well this is all for tonight. Talk to you soon, LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
(PS... Mommy loves you more!)

Love,
Jin