Monday, April 11, 2011

Never Forget You

I just watched our 04/26/09 baptisms on DVD. I love hearing you say how much you love me and the girls in the middle of your testimony:) Hearing you talk about how you took it upon yourself to seek out a Bible-preaching church and explain how "overwhelmed with love" you felt when you went to a service brought tears to my eyes. I remember like it was yesterday how you would always ask me what the pastor preached about when I'd call you on my way home from church. And it's such a blessing to know how much you learned from me telling you about what I learned!

Then right after you were baptized, it was my turn. I whipped-out my novel/testimony and read it out loud. I kept going back over and over again to where I said "I married the man who I believe God created just for me and as a family, we attended church services at an amazing church."

I really did! God created you just for me...and I thank Him for you every single day.



If I were given a chance to speak from my heart to yours for one minute before you left, knowing I'd never get to say anything to you on this earth again, I'd repeat over and over again "I'll always love you, I'll never forget you, I'll miss you, and I'll continue to thank God for you everyday."

1434