Thursday, April 28, 2011

Better Week

This has been such a significantly better week for me, considering...

Sunday was Resurrection Day. How appropriate! Just when I was ready to allow all of the "unfortunate circumstances" being thrown into my mix overcome me and cause me to lose site of all the blessings in my life, I was reminded of Christ's ULTIMATE sacrifice! That alone makes my issues seem like winning the lottery!

Monday, I went to the gym...TWICE and got a lot of housework done.

Tuesday, I spent a lot of time in The Word and got my Hot Hula on:). I spent most of the day reflecting on our baptism day two years ago to the day.

Wednesday, spent some special quiet time with God as soon as I woke up. I started to feel the weight of all the "unfortunate circumstances" heavy on my heart and made the wise choice to surrender and lay it all at His feet! I can't change anything in the past. All I can do is choose to count it all joy and adjust my attitude (the one thing I DO have control over). Because I started my day off that way, you can imagine how the rest of my day went. GRRRRRRREAT! :) Even after Zumba kicked my butt and drained all the energy outta me. I took a nap and later had an awesome discipleship hour and a half with my mentor.

Today, Keila and I got more cleaning done. She found our Altec speaker thingy and we jammed the whole morning! I also took a couple tests for a potential employer, passed with flying colors and scheduled an interview for Thursday, 5/12. The Matsu's came to visit and Keila and I brought Annah to the gym for Amp'd Abs & Hot Hula.

Now, I'm sitting here catching up on some DVRd shows and whoppin Marie, Justin, Jin, and random strangers in Words With Friends and Word Fued:)!!! LoL

Having a significantly better week does NOT mean I haven't struggled. I struggle every minute of everyday...the pain was just more tolerable this week because of my daily surrender to the Lord, which changed my perspective, which improved my attitude towards my circumstances.

The main idea of all of the above = I applied what I learned from watching you live out the Quiet Strength I always talk about. THANK YOU babee! Because of you, I choose to cling tight to the Lord and stand firm on His promises. HE will provide for us in His time and according to His will! AMEN!

1434