Monday, April 25, 2011

MAN, I miss you!

Easter recap - Keila and I went to the Easter service at FBCEG. At the end of the service were baptisms. We had witnessed a few baptisms since you were called home, so I had no idea how emotional I'd get this time! I think it had a lot to do with the fact that the baptism area looked so much like where we got baptized together on 4.26.09. As soon as the first baptism was over, I looked to Keila and said "I gotta go." I tried so hard to hold back the tears speed-walking out of the church, but I couldn't. I was ballin! Poor Keila...I cried all the way from Elk Grove to right before we hit Vacaville.

We got to Mom & Dad's and had a blast, as usual, with the whole fambam. Dad blessed the food, we grubbed, the big kids hid eggs, the lil kids hunted for them, took LOTS of pictures, cotillion practice, a ton of laughs...but most of all, memories of YOU flooded the day!

Today was such a good day! I caught-up on sleep and Worked-out...TWICE:). The kids went back to school too. I'm so proud of them! Isa has managed to excel even though the workload is twice as much as what she was used to in Oakland. She gets along with all her classmates and her teacher LOVES her! Jin is in another play, and is the lead this time:). As you know, she's on the honor roll too. She's building close friendships and loves going to school also. Lala is graduating on 6/16! It's so exciting! And scary at the same time. My baby's all grown-up. This is the last summer before she's off to college.

The most AMAZING BLESSING I didn't even see coming happened today! When I went to pick Keila up from school, she told me that she was offered the chance to finish the rest of her senior year under a home-school contract! I couldn't believe it! All this time I've spent looking for a night job, but the Lord had a better idea. He knew this door was gonna open for her which would make it so I wouldn't have to worry about how she and her sisters were gonna get to and from school. All three of them had different start/end times that were all over the place.

Friday, I had an interview that went well and I was asked to do a proficiency/assessment test this Thursday. The company is looking for TEN people. As much as I don't wanna jinx myself like I have been, I just feel as though this is what God had planned all along:). It's a day job, and now that Keila doesn't need to be in class from noon-4, I'll have peace of mind knowing my girls are taken care of!

Hope you kept-up with all that giberish:)! I'm just so excited, my thoughts were running faster than my fingers could type. But I'm sure you got me.

I wish you were here. SOOOOOO much is happening! Things are continuing to change. More good than not...but not having you here to experience the good with us sucks. I'll admit, it kinda makes it hard to celebrate the good without you by my side. But I promise to keep trying babee.

Tomorrow's our 2-year baptism anniversary. I'd post the video, but I'd need you to show me how;). I'll probably watch you share your testimony a hundred times throughout the day. MAN, I miss you!!!

Well hun, that's all for now. I'll ttyl. 1434