Saturday, January 8, 2011

what a Day?

Woke up late and got Isa and Jin to school.

Went to my optometry appointment. I had to order new glasses cuz my Rx changed a bit.

Picked Keila up from home and got lunch, then brought her to school.

Went to Walmart to get lightbulbs for the porch light and some car mats...but ended up leaving with everything BUT lightbulbs and carmats!

Picked up Isa and Jin from school.

Went back to Walmart, and this time I didn't forget!

Picked Keila up from school.

Headed to Oakland...by far, THE most difficult drive ever! Luckily the girls were with me. No time to have a breakdown!

Picked up Alana at the apartment.
Spent the evening at Oracle Arena. Gabbi sang the National Anthem so well! And the Warriors ended the night right with a WIN!!!

Went to Denny's with everyone. Got into a lil somethin with a RUDE woman. Long story.

Visited with the Fihaki's. That was a much-needed reunion. Especially for Keila!

Struggled to drive home, but made it! :)

I'm so tired now babee! I think its bout that time I sleep "early" for once! LoL This was just a brief run down of everything...I'll chat more about it later.

Good night hun! I love you more...