Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years gift of a lesson learned...

So babe - This "blog via email" is great and all...but only when I'm sending the messages to the right email address!!! And, of course, I'm doing this all mobile on either my blackberry or ipod! The wireless at the Contapay's wasn't working (we all wished you were there to work your geek-magic!), and plus it seemed like I was on the road during our entire SoCal trip anyways! And since we got back from SoCal, we still lived in my car for a few days! Busy, busy, busy!!! We've been home since about 1am'ish after helping family move, and so the past 12 hours straight being home has been heavenly:).

I can see you now just shaking your head at me. LoL "Excuses, excuses, excuses" is what you're probably thinking. Just like back in the day when we were in our puppy-love stage and I took too long to reply to a text or on AIM. LoL There's probably a few "I told you so's" too! You always kept EVERYTHING and used up every bit of memory on your phone and computer in case you'd need it later, yet I've always opted to free up every bit of memory on my stuff for speed and it always kept me from running into device issues. For the first time as far as I can remember, my way finally kicked me in my shins!!! My "sent messages" are deleted every night so I lost the last 3 letters I wrote you. Lesson learned babe!

I just got done doing the following (in your honor, of course):
1. My sent messages are no longer deleted each night
2. I set it up so that my incoming and outgoing emails are saved on the server too.
3. I keep my messages on my phone for 60 days instead of 15.
4. I now have all my music, podcasts, audiobooks and sermons on my ipod only which free'd up the microSD card in my phone so all these changes won't effect my speed or battery-life on my phone!

I hope you're smiling now:) Those are all things you told me to do before, but I didn't listen! Thanks for the New Years gift of a lesson learned...

I love you more babee:)