Sunday, February 13, 2011

2 more hours...(From Mark's FB wall.)

Valentines Day starts in 2 hours. By now, you would have already blown whatever suprise you had in store for me because I hate suprises and you can't keep secrets:)! LoL You'd start if off by saying "I have a suprise for you", then I'd ask for hints, you'd give the craziest hints, I'd beg you to tell me till I'd finally drop it. When I'd drop it, you'd bring it up again...like you WANTED to tell me:). Finally, you'd give-in. No matter what though, whether you'd suprise me or not, Valentines Day was ALWAYS special. I've done pretty good this weekend considering it's VDay weekend. Angie Portacio and Annah Matsuhara have kept me distracted enough. But now it's beginning to sink in. I miss you SO VERY MUCH. I miss the butterflies I'd get on special days like this when I'd fall in love with you all over again. I miss you telling me to look at you when you were talking to me and tell me how much you love me. I miss you so much it hurts...badly. 1434