Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

...our First one without you. It was definately a struggle, but so blessed at the same time! I hope you like the roses we brought you. Annah, Amaya, Lana, Lala, Jin, Isa & I spent the day in our old hood. We saw your mom and dad at the cemetary which was nice...then we went to Sushi House! No one was brave enough to order the "Hella Hot" roll, but I almost got Keila to;). Afterwards we went to Loards and had some ice cream. We sat at our usual table too, which was nice:).

Thank you for stopping the rain for a bit so we could take some pictures of the roses formed as a heart with an "M" in the middle. It was nice.

Angie and Annah had a lot to do with making this weekend a great one for us! I made a couple batches of enchilladas on Saturday...YES! I finally cooked!!! They turned out yummy, even without your special touch. I swear Imma end up with carpal tunnel from mixing stuff that you used to do for me! LoL

Anyways babee...Happy Valentines Day again. I said earlier that the reason it was raining is because you were crying. I'd like to think you're up there wishing you were here to celebrate with us. You stopped crying when we got to you, then started up again when we made the heart of roses. You cry baby!!! LoL

Now that the day is almost over, Imma go back to the way it should be and LOVE YOU MORE! ;)