Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2007 Pics:)

I'm reposting my November 30th post about Valentines Day 2007 back in SoCal. I FOUND PICTURES!!! :)

2/17/07: I took on a temp graveyard shift because the lab asked for help, so after a long day of work on the 16th, followed by a 6 hour graveyard shift doing data entry, I came home to a candle-lit dining room covered in rose petals, 2 dozen red roses in a beautiful vase, balloons and Gato Barbieri's smooth saxaphone playing on the stereo. Isa & Jin were away for the weekend, and you and Lala managed to keep your plans a suprise! Lala helped w/ the decorations, while you cooked-up a delicious white clam sauce over fettucine and veggies. The 3 of us talked and ate our 'dinner for breakfast', you and I slow danced while Lala cleared the table, then both of you tucked me in to sleep.

Thinking of that day, and the other days like it, make me so happy! We were such a happy couple because both of us shared the same primary "love language"...QUALITY TIME! Our happiness wasn't dependent on where we were, what we owned, or how much $ we had - in fact, we never did have much. But the quality time we spent both as a couple AND also as a family is what kept our love growing strong everyday! The appreciation, respect and loyalty we have for one another are additional benefits that make it so easy to love eachother while here on earth, and the memories of the times we shared will keep you alive in my mind and heart until we meet again! Like I tweeted on Valentines Day 2010 "I LoVe that I'm so in LoVe" ...with a man so in love with me.

The BEAUTIFUL roses! This pic reminded me of how we wanted to develop a liking for wine, so we started with the cheap fruity stuff! LoL Eventually, we grew to love the Merlot's and Cab's...I'm gonna miss wine tasting in Napa w/ you:(.



Yummy homemade clam chowed in a bread bowl:). I don't remember what was in the bowl in the corner?!?



This pic cracks me up. It must've been Keila who put all the stuffed animals on the chairs:) LoL