Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Alone-Time

I've had a lot of alone-time since the kids have been on Spring Break. I haven't seen Isa & Jin since Sunday night, and La since early Monday morning when she said goodbye.

Being alone SUCKS! All I can think about is spending alone-time with you. I was never this lonely because even when you weren't physically with me, we'd be in constant contact via phone/text/email. Even when there was nothing to talk/chat about...you'd just shoot me a "guess what?" and i'd say "you love me:)". Or i'd ask where you are and you'd say "on my way home to put a smile on your face". Trust me, the text alone put a smile on my face each and every time...

I've been doing more searching and applying for jobs, so I'm praying I get some calls tomorrow for interviews. Of all weeks, THIS week is the perfect week for me to be scheduling interviews since the girls are with family. Thursday and Friday, if I get no interviews scheduled, my plan is to walk into temp agencies and beg for work. Even the ones who've sent generic replies to my previous online inquires saying "we'll get back to you" and haven't.

Finding work is critical now and focusing on that is helping ease the lonliness a bit (distractions are good!). So is working out. But no matter how hard I work at both, you remain on my mind through it all. The word "mark" in a job description, my Honey Bunches Of Oats breakfast, the couples walking hand-in-hand around the creek, the random computer issues/glitches i've run into while emailing resumes, the "Mark & Lei" playlist I play on my ipod while walking...all those things remind me of YOU!

Anyways, trying to type and watch the season premiere of One Tree Hill is kinda difficult so I'll say goodnight now and pretend you're here watching with me:). Miss you so much my honey-bunches-of-oats! 1434