Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Still Hurts...

I got this GS Email a little while ago. It's like a solution to what I wrote about in my last post an hour and a half ago! How amazing is that?!?!

Keeping Your Mind on Jesus
Day 156

Controlling your thoughts is one of the most difficult things to do. You probably find it easy to worry, to daydream, to let your imagination run wild, and to let unbidden thoughts creep in and take over. But, oh, the repercussions of this lack of control.

God tells you in Philippians 4:8 where to direct your thoughts: "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."

Daily prayer and Bible study will help you keep your mind on Christ Jesus and will help you stay in God's will.
******************

Now, my dilema is this: I DO pray often AND am studying God's Word daily, but everything still hurts... :(

Help me babee. 1434