Saturday, April 23, 2011

GOOD Good Friday

Today (technically yesterday) was such an GOOD Friday! Even with my jacked-up shoulder and sore muscles!

Keila and I attended FBC's Good Friday service where we worshiped and heard the Good News of Christ's LOVE for us. There is NO greater love. It always get's me when I think about just how much He endured for our sake. Thankfully He did, and that's why we praise HIM:).

Then we went and hung out with Fave & Fave Jr., which is always fun. Fave is such a strong, beautiful woman and I know you're proud of her! I found out she's addicted to qtips too! LoL You used to laugh at me because I was, but you never told me she was too!!! Hahahaha I'll never forget the times you'd come by my work and peek your head in my office and say "I know why your door is closed...you're qtip'ing again, huh?". LoL You'd even open my desk drawer somtimes and check to see if my stash of qtips was running low - and sometimes even fill it up for me! Now THAT'S love:)

And, my goodness, your ina-anak is so much like you babe! She's a bottomless pit and there were random things she'd say/do that would make me stop and say "she's just like her ninong!" :)

Man, I could talk to Fave forever! Whether it's about you, family, ourselves, or just life in general...I'm so glad we can just kick-it like we do. No awkwardness even when we haven't seen eachother in a long time. I LOVE when she shares her memories of you. We agreed that we should spend much more time together...especially the girls. They are cousins, after all.

Anyways, Keila's got a placement test to take all the way at CSU East Bay in the morning which will determine what Math class she'll be taking at SFSU in the Fall. PLEASE beam down some of your math geeky-ness for her. You always helped her with it, so she'll need your guidance.

We'll be leaving early in the morning, so I'm gonna rest-up now. I just wanted to take a moment to share about my Good Friday, and remind you once again that I love you MORE:)! Good night handsome.