Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cheesy/Geeky

Hey Babee. I just got home from the YTB/ZZ meeting here in Sac. It was SO WIERD being there without you! Even wierder than the Red Carpet event in Vegas! Myk and Jamie did the presentation and I finally got to meet Mariecel. It's always so nice to meet old friends of yours that you've told stories about. She told me about how you were her kuya and always looked out for her. She also shared with me how she found out about what happened to you and while we didn't cry like babies, we definately teared-up.

It was so hard for me to concentrate on the presentation. Myk mentored you, so as he did his thang, all I could do was picture you up there. I felt bad at the end of it because my mind wandered so far away from it...all the info didn't stand a chance to soak-into my brain. I'll be meeting Cel and her Aunt for the next meeting, so hopefully I'll be more attentive then.

One of the memories that wandered through my mind is how you used to wear that scroll/pin thingy on your back collar. It would always have some tag-line to catch people's attention and ask you about our biz. The girls and I used to laugh about it...but it sure worked cuz people always asked!

Then there's the DJ gig's you'd have at the Nordstrom Rack every once in a while. You used the time you were there to find prospects for the biz! The table would be covered with biz info and your business cards...AND (of course) the scroll/pin thingy would be pinned to something on the table too:). I miss your cheesy-geekyness.

Anyways, I didn't get much sleep last night. In fact, the last time I looked at the time before I fell asleep it was already 5am! So, I'm pretty sure I'll KO very, very soon. I'll chat with you later my geek-angel.

1434