Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Reason to Say Thanks...

I'm in such a thankful, happy mood right now...I don't want it to end or to forget this feeling so Imma tell you bout it:).


THANK YOU, my love! You left behind some awesome loved ones who continue to check up on us and remind us they're always there for us. Its still such a pleasure to hear about how much you "adored" the girls and I, and how so many people never knew we were your "adopted family" because the girls were your "step kids". Reading about your devotion via FB messages, emails, and cards I still receive will never get old!


So rest assured, baby, that we're gonna be alright! Imma keep searching for that job God wants for me, and until then it looks like the Hot Hula divas in Monterey/Salinas are as hooked on HH as Ate Mae is! And as I mentioned before, the proceeds are given to the girls and I each week! I didn't ask for it...Ate Mae is doing this because she wants to do what "Marky-Mark" would do if you were still here - make everything alright.


I have the Haights 11 miles away for when this house gets too unbearable to be in, and I need a reminder of Gods promises for us...or when iwe just want some yummy food and good company:). Thru them, I now have a great mechanic who I can trust won't take advantage of my lack of car-smarts. Ate Vee and Coya who do more than enough all the way from Hawaii. The Lails - goodness gracious...they're gonna be lovin on us and praying for us all the way from Angola! I'm not quite ready to face that whole change yet, and this is a HAPPY message so I'm just not gonna go there (although I am happy they're gonna let me look after their beautiful couches for the next 3 years! Wink-Wink).


BellaRenZoiLani and The Cabreras, even as busy as they are, continue to take the time to pray for us and be there for us wherever and whenever! Then there's all our nieces and nephews and their babies who bring so much JOY to my life! Even just thinking of their various personalities, successes, and talents makes me happy:). And I feel so honored and blessed everytime I get a text or message from your fam, reminding me of their thoughts and prayers for us. Even the few times I've been able to hang out with Fave and Fave Jr. Are always a blast!


Our church families: Refuge Community, Valley Bible, TCBC, and First Baptist. They all continue to minister to me through their love, prayers and the weekly sermon podcasts. (That reminds me-I gotta get a copy of the RCC sermons from Adrian!)


I have amazing friends from here to the East Coast who remind me of the importance of sincere, honest, loyal, lifelong friendships. They help keep me up everyday. Even some new friends I've met at your viewings/funeral and through FB are now friendships that'll last a lifetime.


All the people in our lives today KNOW who YOU were and continue to be in our minds and hearts. They knew your heart. That's why they all help see to it that YOUR GIRLS will be just fine. So thank you again, sweetness. Your life continues to speak into the hearts of many and because of that, we're all good baby:)!


1434