Friday, May 20, 2011

The Matsu's

Keila and I are here at the Matsuhara's for the night. La and I visited Isi & baby Romeo as soon as we got to the Bay. He is so adoreable!!! I'm so proud of Isi...and I'm sure you are too. Romeo's birth is definately something you were looking forward to.


This afternoon, La got to do her friends makeup for prom and from there we came to Tracy and hung out with the Matsu's till Annah and Jeff went out to a party. I'm so lucky they opened their home to us so we wouldn't have to drive back to Sac, then back to Castro Valley tomorrow for Keila's prom! Gas ain't cheap!


As soon as I walked in the house, everywhere I looked brought back memories of you. The place you sat when you practically inhaled Jeff's sushi bake with the liquid wasabi...the couch we'd always end up falling asleep on cuz it was so comfortable...our MAC (Matsuhara-Aragon-Contapay) holiday dinner...the times we grownups would sit at the table chatting the night away even though you had to work a few hours later...the fellowship and the friendship we all shared that grew so fast! Without a doubt- this family has become our family and that is something I am so grateful for! Annah and I sometimes reminisce about conversations we'd have about how ecxited we were to have eachothers family to grow old with. And even. Though you aren't physically here with us, your spirit remains with us.


I'm gonna study the Word for a couple hours before gettin some sleep...goodnight love of my life. 1434