Monday, May 16, 2011

Sick Mess

My allergies have been really bad, so my body has been in so much distress...I haven't worked out in a week. I'm a MESS! My emotions are outta whack and for the first time in a loooooong time I'm actually sick!Yesterday, I started off with a sore throat which was worse when I woke up today. I'm at an all time low. The past month has proved to be the most eventful, difficult, trying thus far. Grief, identity theft, no job, a delay in the processing of my taxes (due to the identity theft), electrical issues with my car, all the family functions (without you by my side), family "stuff", Dave's job transfer to Angola and Atch to follow him soon after, Jin's turning 13 Wednesday, Keila's upcoming high school graduation followed by her move to San Francisco State University, etc...

I try so hard to count all these as JOY, but the more I do the more the list grows.

Prayin for wisdom, strength and peace to continue counting this growing list as JOY!

1434