Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Personal Pity Party

Sorry about last nights personal-pity-party. I'm still sick, but not all messed-up like yesterday.Throughout our relationship, you were one who always anticipated mine and the girl's needs. Even more so when we were sick! Feeling like this without you here to take care of me makes me feel emotionally sick too. I know i'm a grown woman and more than capable of myself...but that doesn't mean I don't miss you taking care of me.

It's just another one of those uncomfortable, painful "firsts" without you. Nick snapped me back into reality with two Scripture passages I've wrote about before. Goes to show how quickly satan will attack when I'm down. I can so easily forget God's promises that I've held close throughout this grieving process. That needs to stop.

I haven't lost track of the abundance of blessings in my life. One, in particular, is Ate Mae! She become a certified Hot Hula instructor and is now teaching in the Monterey area. The proceeds from the classes she teaches are given to me to help the girls and I until I get a job. {Thank you to all the Hot Hula Diva's for your support! You're not only gettin yo groove on with my amazing sista, you're also blessing the girls and I with every class you attend! Mahalo Nui} She miss you so much...she tells me so all the time! She's doing this for you "Marky-Mark":).

Anyways, I took some meds and they're starting to kick-in. Goodnight sweetheart. 1434