Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 15, 2010 at 7:47am

Today was one of those off-days where nothing seemed to go right, and I felt like everything was happening the opposite of how I wanted or was used to. It was horrible! Nothing major...just little things like forgetting to turn on my alarm when I took a "quick power nap" and missing an appointment, and leaving the house in house slippers and water soaking thru to my new socks, etc... I still thought of you thru it all though. I was reminded of how we were always able to laugh about our off-days and just move on.

So, I just realized what the "see relationship" link is all about! When I clicked on ours, all the wall activity, events, pages, etc. came up. I got a kick off of how often we did the whole "I love you more" thing in FB! LoL And I also felt that lovey-doveyness as I read all the super-mushiness we expressed on FB! And all the random "I love you babee" posts and stuff. I forgot how it wasn't just via text - we wanted everyone to know how much we were in love!

On your 31st bday, I posted:

To my amazing husband-HaPPY BiRTHDaY! Thanks for giving me reason to fall deeper in love with you EVERYDAY! Always and Forever......and thanks for being the best "Papa" we could ever ask for! You continue to work so hard to provide for us. You go beyond making sure our "needs" are taken care of, you see to our happiness! Our years together have been so blessed because of you! (I could go on forever, but I'll stop there! lol) Have a blessed birthday baby! And THANK YOU GOD for bringing Mark into our lives!


Then you replied:

Thanks babee for the great words. You're so good at that. I'm one that can speak about business, Martial Arts, or any other hobby I've been apart of, but when it comes to personal feelings, I'm not always the best at it. Yes I take care of our family and I do what I can to provide for the family, but it is due to the inspiration that Lei gives me. I am a better person because of you. Love you babee.
I think my absoolute favorite quote posted was:

We've grown to be one soul - two parts; our lives are so intertwined that when some passion stirs your heart, I feel the quake in mine. ~Gloria Gaither
Wow, right?!? It doesn't get more REAL than that!!! When one of us hurt, the other hurt. When one of us felt passionate about something, the other did too! I mean, it was hard for me to accept compliments because I'd always give you the credit for being my inspiration/motivation to do whatever you complimented me about...and vice versa! You are truly "the other half that makes me whole". I will forever miss the way we loved so greatly that we had to let the world know! Especially on a day like I had today...it blesses me beyond measure to reflect on those moments. Goodnight, sweetheart...I love you more:).