Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 17, 2010 at 11:56pm

So, we were up by 5:45 and out of the house by 6:15am. I WANTED to be awake by 5 and out by 5:45...but the alarm just doesn't phase me anymore:(. We headed to Glen Cove, got picked up by Atch & Dave, then went to Isa's old school. As soon as we walked in, we felt the LOVE:)! It was so awesome to see how much Isa's teachers, classmates and friends missed her. She was smothered with hugs and her friends just didn't wanna let her leave! The music class had made her some Christmas cards and were gonna mail them to her, but handed them to her since she was there. We didn't have much time at all to hang out so we brought some goodie bags and her giant thank you card to her class and left.

We then went to the girls dentist office in Castro Valley for all three of them to get work done. When we walked in, we felt all the love there too! And to think - they only met you one time! The whole office gave their condolences and shared kind words.

As soon as I finished filing out paperwork, I had to run to FedEx because Tamara had something for me to pick up. Honestly, I figured maybe it was items of yours that was left in a locker...or paperwork, or something. To my complete suprise, Tamara came to me with a huge box full of presents from our "FedEx Family"! Needless to say, this was the third place I went to today and felt so amazingly LOVED! I don't know why I was so suprised...FedEx has always been like "family" to you. That's why you loved working there so much:). Tamara said "didn't you know? we adopted you and your girls!" :) In the thank-you email I sent to the team, I mentioned that the love and support we have received from FedEx continues to bless and amaze us everyday...

So, I headed back to the dentist office to wait for the girls to get done. Our next stop was to San Francisco for two appointments. It wasn't until 6pm'ish that we were finally done with our To-Do list. Getting out of the city was bad because traffice was HORRIBLE! We took a break from traffic and went to Tuk Tuk Thai in Berkeley. (Ya jealous??? LoL)

Isa randomly said "I miss papa" while we were waiting on our food. As sweet as it is, it breaks my heart everytime she does that! The girls shouldn't have to miss you so badly, and neither should I! NO ONE should have to go thru this kind of sudden, intense pain!

On the way to Vallejo, all four of the girls (including Monse, who spent a lot of time with us in SoCal) started reminiscing about us dancing in the kitchen. I still don't get what's so "ewe" about dancing! LoL Or hugging, or telling eachother how much we love eachother, or winking at eachother from across the room, or flirting, or leaving love notes for eachother, or playing the "I love you more than infinity" game! ;) That just reminded me! Yesterday, Keila mentioned how we used to be on the phone even though we weren't talking to eachother! I kind of remember, but not really...but she said that I'd have the phone to my ear and she'd ask me why I'm not talking! Were we really that silly? Hahaha

Anyways, now we're chillin with Nic, Annah and all our girls (except for Keila and Monse, who are hangin out in Fairfield). I think they're getting jealous because I've been here writing you a love letter while I should be hanging with them, so I better go now. I love you more than infinity! :)