Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 20, 2010 at 9:43pm

So, something was brought to my attention last week that I'll admit stung for a bit at first because I was having an "off week". Then I prayed on it, thought of you, and the "sting" healed! I reflected on the stages of grief and the fact that no two people grieve the same...and what may be completely inappropriate and disrespectful to most can be something that others just have to go thru in order to get thru it. At GriefShare, they say you gotta give yourself permission to grieve however you have to grieve even though some things you do just don't make sense. And I realized more than ever how important it is that I stay IN THE WORD! There's no better therapy for when "life happens" than learning what our DIVINE COUNSELOR has to say!

One of the first things you lose when you step out of God’s will, is your peace. So if you don’t have peace about it, don’t proceed!
God doesn't promise us understanding. He promises us peace beyond understanding. Trust more, question less. (Brit Merrick)
Pastor Ron, Kim, Micah and Maddy came to visit us today:). We had such a good time hanging out and catching up. After hanging out for a bit, they all took us out to dinner at Sheri's where we talked more and had some yummy food. Maddy is the most mellow baby I've ever met! She only cried a little bit at the restaurant...but other than that, she was all smiles! I can't wait to see the rest of the RCC family on Friday!

I was reminded just how BLeSSeD we are for having such awesome friends! While having dinner, Doris just happened to call to check up on us:). Did I mention...Doris and Adrian are honorary godparents to Lala? LoL

We have another long day ahead of us tomorrow, so I'm gonna cut this (kinda) short. Hopefully, the insomnia doesn't keep me up all night again! Goodnight, my love...I love you more;).