Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 22, 2010 at 9:55pm

The other day, one of Keila's tweets read: "#dearfuturehusband you must be amazing, I wouldn't marry you unless you're the typa man my Lolo is & Papa was"



I bet you're blushing right now:)! Our Lala is growing into such an amazing young lady, and you my dear had so much to do with that! I can't possibly express the extent of my gratitude to you for being such an awesome Papa...
We're at Atch's right now having our Family Holiday Dinner. I didn't realize it was tonight until I walked in and saw the table setup like last year. I thought we were just having a casual dinner with a few family. I sat where I sat last year. At first, I was gonna save your seat from last year, but I realized that was probably kinda wierd:). LoL Gene sat in your seat, which I'm sure you were OK with...

Remember the gold napkin rings? We have a picture together where we're showin em off as BLING! LoL I kept mine this year (shhh...don't tell Atch! wink-wink)!

We all miss you so much babe! But know that your memory is definately still alive. Christmas is just around the corner, and we're gonna put our usual Happy Birthday Jesus goodie bags for everyone. They're gonna be extra sweet this year:)!

Anyways, I just wanna remind you (again) that we miss you and love you more and more..."to infinity"!