Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sac to SoCal

I finally made it safe and sound to SoCal with our eldests:)! (Keila-eldest daughter, Alana-eldest goddaughter) We were reminded of you all throughout the trip! The beautiful pink sky as the sun set..."Make Me Whole" by Amel Larrieux playing on the iPod playlist...Lana ordering a caramel macchiato and me introducing her to your fave way to have yours-"upside-down"...Driving thru the grapevine for the 1st time since we got together (I never liked driving it, even if we had to switch seats when I drove TO it)...Keila having leftovers at Panda Express w/out you there to finish it off...Ooh, and our fave peach iced tea at Panda too! The car ride alone was enough to keep you on my mind the entire time!!! I never made the trip w/out you since we got together! :(

Gosh, I miss you so much!

Good night baby. I love u more...