Thursday, December 30, 2010

Remembering you, and missing you in SoCal

Being in SoCal has been so wierd! I mean...I've been having a blast, but being without you brings me back to the wierdness:(.

I was reminded of the times when you'd drive all over SoCal for work, and the few times you'd be running late so I'd go with you so you could use the carpool lane! LoL Like we always said, "SoCal traffic SUCKS"!

Today, we went to a yummy mexican restaurant with the Contapays and Malutos. On the menu, there was a "lunch truck burrito" that reminded me of the SUPER chicharon burritos you LOVED at that Guadalajara truck in Oakland! Well, you used to get el pastor, but after Mert introduced us to the chicharon, you were hooked:).

Then we went to the West Covina mall where we shopped and when I was done, I sat at a table waiting for everyone and memories of us talking about how much we hate shopping came to mind. We loved giving gift cards, but hated receiving them cuz it meant we had to shop to use them! Hahaha

Right now, I'm hanging with some old co-workers from the lab. Don't worry...I'm not drinking, so they're drinking FOR me! LoL It's pretty entertaining (to say the least)! ;) Tomorrow, we're gonna visit our old coworkers in Laguna Hills, then drive around our old stomping grounds. I can't wait to take a ton of pictures!!! We're supposed to meet up with Trey too, so it'll be like the good ol days...but without you.:(

Anyways, I'm gonna finish this up now so I can get back to being entertained... Miss you much, and I LOVE YOU MORE!