Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 16, 2010 at 4:45am

I asked Angeline earlier what she wants for Christmas. Without hesitation, your beautiful goddaughter said "a Justin Bieber doll!" LoL I'm pretty sure you're either cracking up right now, or tryin to figure out a way to use your angelic powers to make sure I can't find one! We know how much of a huge fan you were.;) j/k If I remember correctly, Jin had Bieber-fever first...then Isa. Either way, you always teased them about it. Don't worry babe - I still remind them that boys will continue to have cooties until they graduate with a masters degree:)

So, one of the memories that surfaced today was one of the times we visited the Bay when we were living in Socal. You brought me to that beautiful rose garden in San Jose and we strolled around holding hands, and had strangers take pictures of us. Then we went to a park (I can't stand that I can't remember the name of the park!!!!) and had a Subway sandwich and vienna sausage picnic (I used to crack up at how you LOVED vienna sausages so much and would have a stash of 'em in your car at all times!). After we ate, we were just chillin on a picnic bench in the middle of a huge grassy area talking and spending some quality time when all of the sudden you had this look on your face like something bad happened. After a couple of seconds, you grabbed my hand and said "RUN BABY!" You noticed that the sprinklers were on and approaching us, and we took off running to the pavement. We ended up getting soaked because the sprinklers caught up to us, but we were crackin up the entire time:). Sad thing is that we didn't realize that we left our camera there on the picnic table until we were long gone:(.

You have always been such a romantic:)! We shared a love for beautiful scenic views and nature and I used to feel so special when you'd pull over whenever you saw a nice spot to watch the sunset or to just admire a beautiful scene. A lot of times, I'd be like "um, where we going" because you wouldn't even say anything...you'd just find somewhere to park so we could step out and enjoy the views. I love how you loved to suprise me:).

I can't even imagine the massive view you get to see all the time now! I know that if you could, you'd be taking pictures from up there and overnighting them down here so you can share them with me. Man, that would be amazing!

Well babe, it's past 4:30am now (i'm back to being an insomniac!), and I gotta wake the girls up in 2 hours to get ready for school...then pick up Monse from the airport. She is such a sweetheart! She asked her mom to send her out here to visit us during Christmas break as her Christmas present! Keila is so blessed to have such an awesome friend like her:). We're all blessed...

Goodnight my love. See you in my dreams:) I love you more...